Saturday, January 19, 2013

50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word




On February 8th 2013, in accordance with state law and the 2nd Amendment, there will be peaceful Open Carry demonstrations taking on the Capitol steps of all 50 states. In Michigan a team of volunteers is organizing the event, and this writer will be speaking in support of the Constitution, exercising my 1st Amendment right to free speech in defense of the 2nd Amendment.

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, I take you through the streets of Alpena Michigan as I go door-to-door to businesses in the downtown area; openly carrying a sidearm in accordance with Michigan law.

Rather than just surprise local law enforcement with my sudden appearance as some reporters have done, I decided to speak with the Michigan State Patrol, the Alpena County Sheriff's Office, and the City of Alpena Police Department, letting them know of my intentions beforehand.

As a result of my conversations with local LEOs, I was not only told that it was my right to walk around town openly carrying a firearm, but I was encouraged to do so. I was even offered tips on where I could place my flyers, and informed that I needed a permit to solicit from the city. The Alpena City Police Department especially went out of their way to make my little one man protest a success; in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws.

Please share this video everywhere you can. I can't do this by myself.

Semper Fi,
Bobby

 Michigan flyers can be found here: TTiV Forum

Generic 50 state flyers can be found on the 2nd Right Facebook page.

11 comments:

  1. Another good one Bobby.. We'll keep up the Cover Fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, who do you think I am, Sgt. York? LOL

      I need all hands on deck to "fire in line" - standing shoulder to shoulder as we advance on the enemy. There is no way I can accomplish the mission alone, which is why I'm grateful to have Patriots like you covering my six. I'll do the same for you brother; I have been, and always will.

      Semper Fi.

      Delete
  2. open carry in ny state?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/

      NY State is like the 15th down from the top.

      My condolences on having to live under a Tyrannical Governor. Our Gov. and Legislature told Obama to take his NDAA and shove it - 107 to zero.

      Delete
  3. I will be sharing this on my website and every where I can...Thank you for all you do...This is so very Important....

    Salty Margarita
    http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, I need to provide you with some information, some of which is well within your areas of interest and expertise, and you will want to report on it.
    Someone I know is monoitoring the movement of the sun, (for the past 20 years), and something weird has taking place with his measurments.
    Plus, I have information on what will help your wife,
    ASAP.
    Here is an upfront link;
    http://www.phkillscancer.com/
    Blessings!
    Begin a search on the following term, "Cesium Protocol"
    Call me at: 626-380-8018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice video Bobby. Saw it on SGT Report. Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer battle. I'm sure you've heard this a hundred times already from others, but alot of cancer is curable....outside the realm of big pharma 'organized medicine' of course. Instead of donations....you should be accepting care packages from people that know what natural medicines have been fighting and curing cancer for much longer than the "conventional medicine" organizations have been bleeding the bank accounts of people with their "endless treatment" approach. Just a thought. Stay safe.

    Semper Fi,

    A Jughead out west

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all your hard work Bob! This will be forwarded to many.

    Have wanted to tell you there is a cure for cancer and there may be even more.

    Medical doctor, Dr.James Howenstine has the name of a cure for cancer, he has written many articles on www.newswithviews.com and is against the traditional
    therapies as are so many other MDs. I asked a very knowledgeable retired sheriff friend Jim Schwiesow a Christian who is also a writer of articles published also published in NWV's the link above, about the drug that Howenstine had talked about and he said he knew about it as well but that it would probably be expensive. Dr. Howenstine's contact info. here: dr.jimhow@gmail.com - Web site- My natural health team.com Phone # 001-506-2262-7504 He is an American but now lives in Costa Rica. I pray that God surround you and your wife with His comforting and Healing presence. Barbara Berry

    ReplyDelete
  7. In states or in capitols that have laws against open carry, or for those that want to support open carry but do not have a firearm, might I suggest open carrying an airsoft pistol. This would give the same visual effect without the legal consequences some might face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you open carry an ar15 at the lansing, MI rally on Feb 8th?

    ReplyDelete
  9. bob please contact www.w4ar.com we need you for smart meters and a genda 21 and smart meters. Pauline Holeton Shelby twp micn 586 731 3314

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!