Friday, June 8, 2012

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That Rocked N.E. Mi On 6-6-12

At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman. The Alpena County Sheriff's Department dispatched deputies to locate the source of the blast; but no cause was ever found. During my investigation of the cause of the explosion, I was arrested when I attempted to interview the Executive Secretary at the Alpena Combat Readiness Training center; a woman who had left me a message about the blast that very morning. I was simply trying to get her comments on camera as I've done at military bases all over the country. This is Part Two of my story...


Doing this story, bailing myself out of jail, and getting my van out of impound sucked up EVERY DOLLAR I had, and all I could borrow. Please make a generous donation so I can continue developing this breaking story.


Thank you for you generous support, and God Bless, Bobby


3 comments:

  1. Bob! What are you doing going and getting in trouble! ;)

    I'm sorry to hear of your challenges today, but we all learned something from it. I will be sharing your videos on my Facebook page.

    Unfortunately, I cannot afford to send you a donation, but I'd like to personally invite you to visit my blog. www.angelicview.wordpress.com

    Love to You,
    Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was disappointed to see that ATS removed your video. I was in the middle of watching, then poof...error code. That's okay, though, because it caused me to look up your blog and now I know where to go direct to learn what information you have found. I've been very interested in the booms in Michigan and other places and I'm curious as to what's causing them. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More info on the explosions here:

    http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/06/380-american-rebels-reported-killed-in.html

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!