Friday, May 11, 2012

Return of the Nephilim, the Antichrist, and the New World Order

This week my guest is Irish author Patrick Heron. Patrick has written several books on "The Return of the Nephilim & the Pyramid of the Apocalypse," and "The Antichrist & the New World Order." I've also added an entertainment segment to the show in order to keep the DOOM to a low roar. This episode features award-winning Mario Junger-Tripp of Alpena Michigan. The music featured in this episode was composed by Miami Bass legend MAGGOTRON, my good friend James McCauley. In future episodes, I'll be showcasing the work of other artists and musicians in future episodes. Someone say a prayer Bob Seger returns my call.



Coming soon are my interviews with Pastor Carl Gallups of the PPSimmons Ministry. PPSimmons Youtube channel was recently taken down by Youtube, and Pastor Gallups was kind enough to tell me why. After Pastor Gallup, TTiV will feature an exclusive interview with scientist, aerospace technology CEO, and evangelist Chuck Missler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!